Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Let's do the POLKA...dots :) (two outfits...oh yeah)

This is a sad Danielle who really needs to clean house.

Such a fake smile. But such a happy shirt! Doesn't it make you smile? Don't tell me it hurts your eyes. You'd be lying. And that would make me sad.



I LOVE these Steve Madden boots. They are perfect for thin calves and they are extremely comfortable.

Find them here


This is my sexy face. I didn't want to smile, so I chose this route.

Shirt: NY & Co.

Skirt: Old Navy (several years ago, so I don't know if they still have it.)

Boots are Steve Madden. You can buy them at Nordstrom, but I bought them on Amazon. Better shipping.

I wore polka dots for two days in a row. DO NOT JUDGE ME. I love plaid, polka dots, and stripes. I love bright colors and black/white combinations. I do NOT like outfits that supposedly are so unmatched that they match. This fashion trend irks me. I want it to die. Soon.

Please excuse Squirt's butthole.

Sweater is from NY & Co (from the winter season, otherwise, I'd link it.)

Shirt is from White House Black Market. I wish that store weren't so expensive because I love it soooo much. So does Momma Dukes. Momma Dukes also loves lots of bright colors and patterns, yet you'll find that she wears a lot of black.

Badonkadonk is from my Momma. 



Shoes are from Macy's. Marc Fisher makes them. I love love love his shoes.

I really want these. (Black and red combination is loverly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me like wo.